Co-sponsored by Virginia Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired and VSDB Outreach Services, with support from the VA Project for Children and Young Adults with Deaf-Blindness and VA Association of Parents of Children with Visual Impairment
- When? Saturday, October 27, 2018, 9:45 am – 2:00pm
- Who? For students ages 5 – 18 who are deaf/hard of hearing and/or blind/visually impaired from any school in Virginia and their families. Limited to first 50 registrants.
- What? A day of fun science activities and a great opportunity to meet students from other school divisions who are also blind/vi and/or deaf/hh. Special features: close encounters with Amazing Animals and a guided tour through selected interactive exhibits. Lunch will be provided. Families are free to stay after 2:00 to continue exploring the three floors of educational fun on their own for no extra fee!
- Where? Science Museum of Virginia, 2500 West Broad St, Richmond, VA 23220
- How Do We Register? Complete registration form in Google Forms at: https://goo.gl/forms/ogJnUx3z4pUGoKyZ2 (you may need to cut and paste this into your browser line) Registration closes at 2:00 October 12, 2018. See registration form for more details.
For more information, please contact Dr. Debbie Pfeiffer, Director of Outreach Services at email@example.com or (540) 414-5249.
We hope to see you there!